Let's talk about feeling disappointed / Joy Berry ; illustrated by Maggie Smith.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jefferson Co PL - Madison Main Branch||JUV 155.4124 BER (Text)||39391006732729||Juvenile Nonfiction||Available||-|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||E BER (Text)||30032010511217||JUVENILE PICTURE BOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781605772042 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1605772046 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Joy Berry Books, 
- Copyright: ©2010
|General Note:|| Originally published: Feeling disappointed. New York : Scholastic, c2002.
|Summary, etc.:|| Explains how people can feel angry, distrustful, and frustrated when they are disappointed, how to respond to disappointing people and situations, and how to feel better.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Let's talk about
- Joy Berry helping kids grow
- Berry, Joy Wilt. Let's talk about.
- Berry, Joy Wilt. Joy Wilt Berry helping kids grow.