Vampire Academy /Signature Edition Richelle Mead.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0826/2007003094-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0826/2007003094-d.html - Publisher description
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Koontz Lake Branch Library||YA F MEA (Text)||30141001085857||YOUNG ADULT FICTION||Available||-|
|Schricker Main Library||YA F MEA (Text)||30032010505441||YOUNG ADULT FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781595143587 :
- ISBN: 1595143580 :
- Physical Description: 332 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Razorbill, c2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| Two years after a horrible incident made them run away, vampire princess Lissa and her guardian-in-training Rose are found and returned to St. Vladimir's Academy, where one focuses on mastering magic, the other on physical training, while both try to avoid the perils of gossip, cliques, gruesome pranks, and sinister plots.
Search for related items by subject
High schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Social classes > Fiction.
Search for related items by series