A Guide book of United States coins / 2011 by R.S. Yeoman ; edited by Kenneth Bressett.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|San Pierre Branch Library||737.4973 (Text)||30880010038031||ADULT NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780794831462 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 079483146X (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: v. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: Racine, Wis. : Whitman Pub. c1947-
|General Note:|| At head of title: The official red book of United States coins.
"Fully illustrated catalog and valuation list, 1616 to date; a brief history of American coinage, early American coins and tokens, early mint issues, regular mint issues, private, state and territorial gold, silver and gold commemorative issues, proofs."
Search for related items by subject
Coins, American >