Foxy : my life in three acts / Pam Grier with Andrea Cagan.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1010/2009030547-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1010/2009030547-d.html - Publisher description
- 4 of 4 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jefferson County Public Library - Madison||792.028 GRI (Text)||39391006211807||Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|North Madison County Elwood Public Library||B GRIER GRI (Text)||30419101185581||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Plainfield-Guilford Township Public Library||921 Grier (Text)||31208911200204||non-fiction||Available||-|
|Schricker Main Library||921 GRI (Text)||30032010505342||BIOGRAPHY||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780446548502 :
- ISBN: 0446548502 :
- Physical Description: viii, 280 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Springboard Press, 2010.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| The early years, 1949-1970 -- 'Fros and freaks, 1970-1989 -- Finding the balance, 1990-the present.
|Citation/References Note:|| Bklst 02/01/2010
NYT Bk 06/06/2010
|Summary, etc.:|| The actress known for such films as "Foxy Brown" and "Jackie Brown" tells her personal stories for the first time, from her army-brat upbringing to her relationships with Richard Pryor and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar to her battles against racism, sexism, and cancer.
Search for related items by subject
Actors > United States > Biography.
African American actors > Biography.