- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||J 597.9596 SOM (Text)||30032010503644||JUVENILE NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781602796270 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 1602796270 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 32 p. : col. ill., col. maps ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: Ann Arbor, Mich. : Cherry Lake Pub., c2010.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. 31) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Really big lizards -- All about monitor lizards -- It was such a sweet baby -- Problems with monitors -- Can Florida get rid of monitors?
|Citation/References Note:|| SLJ Jun 2010
|Summary, etc.:|| Looks at the Nile monitor lizard and examines how lizards imported as pets became an invasive species in southern Florida and other places outside of its native Africa, how it causes problems, and how Florida has attempted to deal with it.
Search for related items by subject
Nile monitor >
Search for related items by series