- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||J 597.9596 SOM (Text)||30032010503644||JUVENILE NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781602796270 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 1602796270 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: Ann Arbor, Mich. : Cherry Lake Pub., 
- Copyright: ©2010
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 31) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Really big lizards -- All about monitor lizards -- It was such a sweet baby -- Problems with monitors -- Can Florida get rid of monitors?
|Citation/References Note:|| SLJ Jun 2010
|Summary, etc.:|| Looks at the Nile monitor lizard and examines how lizards imported as pets became an invasive species in southern Florida and other places outside of its native Africa, how it causes problems, and how Florida has attempted to deal with it.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Nile monitor > Florida.
Search for related items by series