A child's garden : a story of hope / Michael Foreman.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jefferson County Public Library - Madison||E (Text)||39391005727340||Easy Books||Available||-|
|Schricker Main Library||E FOR (Text)||30032010483722||JUVENILE PICTURE BOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780763642716 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 0763642711 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Publisher: Somerville, Mass. : Candlewick Press, c2009.
|Citation/References Note:|| Bklst 05/01/2009
SLJ Jun 2009
|Summary, etc.:|| Living in ruin and rubble with a wire fence and soldiers separating him from the cool hills where his father used to take him as a small child, a boy's tiny, green plant shoot gives him hope in a bleak landscape.
Search for related items by subject
Poverty > Fiction.
Hope > Fiction.
Gardens > Fiction.