A child's garden : a story of hope / Michael Foreman.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jefferson Co PL - Madison Main Branch||E (Text)||39391005727340||Easy Books||Checked out||03/15/2018|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||E FOR (Text)||30032010483722||JUVENILE PICTURE BOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780763642716 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 0763642711 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Publisher: Somerville, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 
- Copyright: ©2009
|Citation/References Note:|| Bklst 05/01/2009
SLJ Jun 2009
|Summary, etc.:|| Living in ruin and rubble with a wire fence and soldiers separating him from the cool hills where his father used to take him as a small child, a boy's tiny, green plant shoot gives him hope in a bleak landscape.
|Target Audience Note:|| AD 660 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||War > Fiction.
Poverty > Fiction.
Hope > Fiction.
Gardens > Fiction.