- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Perry Co PL - Tell City Main Library||YA F MAR (Text)||70621000417519||Young Adult - Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780763644512 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 076364451X (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 229 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Publisher: Somerville, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 2009.
|Citation/References Note:|| Bklst 08/01/2009
SLJ Aug 2009
|Summary, etc.:|| Grieving for the recent death of his beloved father and appalled by his mother's quick remarriage to his uncle, Hamlet, heir to the Danish throne, struggles with conflicting emotions, particularly after his father's ghost appeals to him to avenge his death.
|Target Audience Note:|| HL 760 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Princes > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
Revenge > Fiction.
Denmark > Fiction.