Surf war! : a folktale from the Marshall Islands / Margaret Read MacDonald ; illustrated by Geraldo Valério.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||E MAC (Text)||30032010485040||JUVENILE PICTURE BOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780874838893 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 0874838894 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: Atlanta : August House LittleFolk, 2009.
|Citation/References Note:|| SLJ Aug 2009
|Summary, etc.:|| A bragging contest between Whale and Sandpiper turns into a battle over the beach and sea, until both parties realize that the beach and the sea, as well as sea creatures and shorebirds, are interdependent.
|Target Audience Note:|| AD 310 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Folklore > Marshall Islands.
Ecology > Folklore.