Surf war! : a folktale from the Marshall Islands / Margaret Read MacDonald ; illustrated by Geraldo Valério.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||E MAC (Text)||30032010485040||JUVENILE PICTURE BOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780874838893 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 0874838894 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Publisher: Atlanta : August House LittleFolk, 2009.
|Citation/References Note:|| SLJ Aug 2009
|Summary, etc.:|| A bragging contest between Whale and Sandpiper turns into a battle over the beach and sea, until both parties realize that the beach and the sea, as well as sea creatures and shorebirds, are interdependent.
Search for related items by subject
Ecology > Folklore.