- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||J 700.92 WAR (Text)||30032010484886||JUVENILE NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780142403471 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0142403474 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Puffin Books, 2005, c2003.
|Citation/References Note:|| PW 10/10/2005
|Summary, etc.:|| The author describes a trip to see his uncle, the soon-to-be-famous artist Andy Warhol, and the fun that he and his family had on the visit.
Search for related items by subject
Warhola, James > Childhood and youth.