How to get rich on the Oregon Trail : my adventures among cows, crooks & heroes on the road to fame and fortune : writing journal of--Master William Reed : Portland, Oregon 1852 / [text by Tod Olson ; illustrations by Scott Allred & Gregory Proch ; afterword by Marc Aronson].
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0917/2009280079-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0917/2009280079-d.html - Publisher description
- 2 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Roanoke Public Library - Roanoke||J 978.02 OLS 2009 (Text)||30208100084857||Juvenile Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Rochester Library||J 978.02 OLS (Text)||33187002730782||Juvenile Nonfiction - R||Checked out||11/12/2016|
|Schricker Main Library||J 978.02 OLS (Text)||30032010483060||JUVENILE NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781426304125 :
- ISBN: 1426304129 :
- Physical Description: 47 p. : ill. (some col.), col. map ; 27 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : National Geographic, c2009.
|Citation/References Note:|| Bklst 03/01/2009
SLJ May 2009
VOYA 2009 no. 3
|Summary, etc.:|| This whimsical recounting of one family's journey to their new homestead will give readers an appreciation of the hardships faced by all those who signed up for the great migration. These include hunger, thirst, sickness, hostile American Indians, and even deceit and thievery on the part of fellow travelers. The book also shows the ingenuity, skill, and trickery used to overcome such challenges.