- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||E HAR (Text)||30032010482039||JUVENILE PICTURE BOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780843135022 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0843135026 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 13 cm
- Publisher: New York : Price Stern Sloan, 2009.
- Copyright: ©1978
|General Note:|| Reprint. Originally published: 1978.
"Mr. Men, Little Miss."
|Summary, etc.:|| Mr. Quiet, who lives in a small cottage in the middle of the woods in a country called Loudland, has a problem when he attempts to buy food but cannot be heard by the noisy inhabitants of the town.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Noise > Fiction.