My half day / by Doris Fisher and Dani Sneed ; illustrations by Karen Lee.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jennings County Public Library - North Vernon||JUV PIC FIS (Text)||30653003478443||Juvenile Picture Books||Available||-|
|Schricker Main Library||E FIS (Text)||30032010480371||JUVENILE PICTURE BOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781934359143 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 1934359149 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: Mt. Pleasant, SC : Sylvan Dell Pub., c2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| A young boy goes to fraction camp and describes the activities of his day through fractions, including eating breakfast, archery class, and playing soccer with a team of aliens.
Search for related items by subject
Camps > Fiction.
Stories in rhyme.