My half day / by Doris Fisher and Dani Sneed ; illustrations by Karen Lee.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||E FIS (Text)||30032010480371||JUVENILE PICTURE BOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781934359143 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 1934359149 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Publisher: Mt. Pleasant, SC : Sylvan Dell Pub., 
- Copyright: ©2008
|Summary, etc.:|| A young boy goes to fraction camp and describes the activities of his day through fractions, including eating breakfast, archery class, and playing soccer with a team of aliens.
|Target Audience Note:|| 530 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fractions > Fiction.
Camps > Fiction.
Stories in rhyme.