Burro's tortillas / by Terri Fields ; illustrated by Sherry Rogers.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||E FIE (Text)||30032010479654||JUVENILE PICTURE BOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781934359181 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1934359181 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Publisher: Mount Pleasant, SC : Sylvan Dell Pub., c2007.
|Citation/References Note:|| Kirkus 05/15/2007
|Summary, etc.:|| In a Southwestern retelling of "The Little Red Hen," Burro finds it difficult to get any help from his friends as he diligently works to turn corn into tortillas, in a text that includes a Spanish/English glossary and a simple recipe for making tortillas.
Search for related items by subject
Tortillas > Folklore.