Grandma, have the angels come? / by Denise Vega ; illustrated by Erin Eitter Kono.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||E VEG (Text)||30032010478763||JUVENILE PICTURE BOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316106634 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 0316106631 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown, 2009.
|Citation/References Note:|| Bklst 03/01/2009
SLJ Dec 2008
Horn Bk Nov 2009
|Summary, etc.:|| A grandmother and her granddaughter talk about aging and the cycle of life and celebrate the loving bond they have with one another.
Search for related items by subject
Grandparent and child > Fiction.