Grandma, have the angels come? / by Denise Vega ; illustrated by Erin Eitter Kono.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||E VEG (Text)||30032010478763||JUVENILE PICTURE BOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316106634 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 0316106631 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown, 2009.
SLJ Dec 2008
Horn Bk Nov 2009
A grandmother and her granddaughter talk about aging and the cycle of life and celebrate the loving bond they have with one another.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Grandmothers > Fiction.
Grandparent and child > Fiction.