The scoop /Unabridged / Fern Michaels.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||BCD MIC (Text)||30032001539169||AUDIOBOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781423345329 (set)
- ISBN: 1423345320 (set)
- ISBN: 9781423345312 (set) :
- Physical Description: 7 audio discs (approximately 8 hrs., 38 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [Grand Haven, Mich.] : Brilliance Audio, 
- Copyright: ℗2009
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Natalie Ross.
Teresa "Toots" Amelia Loudenberry has crammed a great deal of living, not to mention eight much-loved husbands, into her varied and rewarding life. Newly single, Toots is ready to taste life again, and fate has just handed her the perfect opportunity.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Older women > Fiction.
Female friendship > Fiction.
Search for related items by series