- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Perry County Bookmobile||BJ COO (Text)||70621000537884||BKM-Juv Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780439439688 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 043943968X (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 252 p. ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic, , c2004.
|General Note:|| Reprint. Originally published: 2004.
"Apple signature"--P.  of cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| Twelve-year-old Sam, the son of a Jewish father and Christian mother, struggles to understand religion and its role in his family's life during the Hanukkah and Christmas holidays.
Search for related items by subject
Family life >
Religions > Fiction
Identity > Fiction
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Christmas > Fiction.
Hanukkah > Fiction