The first armies / Doyne Dawson ; general editor, John Keegan.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||355.02 DAW (Text)||30032060020226||ADULT NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0304352888
- Physical Description: 224 pages : illustrations (some color), color maps, portraits ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: London, England : Cassell, 2001.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| Examines the evolution of human violence that led to the development of armies in the earliest tribes and civilizations, including Mesopotamia, Egypt and the Assyrian Empire.
|Target Audience Note:|| 10-A.
Search for related items by subject
Military art and science > History.
War > History.
Search for related items by series
- History of warfare
- Cassell's history of warfare : a multi-volume history of war and warfare from ancient to modern times
- History of warfare.
- Cassell's history of warfare : a multi-volume history of war and warfare from ancient to modern times.