Babies can't eat kimchee! / by Nancy Patz and Susan L. Roth.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0662/2006006942-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0662/2006006942-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||E PAT (Text)||30032010403597||JUVENILE PICTURE BOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1599900173 :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 x 29 cm
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Bloomsbury Children's Books : 2007.
|Citation/References Note:|| Bklst 03/01/2007
SLJ Mar 2007
|Summary, etc.:|| A baby sister must wait to grow up before doing big sister things, such as ballet dancing and eating spicy Korean food.
|Target Audience Note:|| AD 380 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Babies > Fiction.
Sisters > Fiction.
Growth > Fiction.
Korean Americans > Fiction.