Babies can't eat kimchee! / by Nancy Patz and Susan L. Roth.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0662/2006006942-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0662/2006006942-d.html - Publisher description
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Batesville Memorial Public Library - Batesville||C PA (Text)||34706001044462||Childrens||Available||-|
|Schricker Main Library||E PAT (Text)||30032010403597||JUVENILE PICTURE BOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1599900173 :
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 26 x 29 cm.
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Bloomsbury Children's Books : 2007.
|Citation/References Note:|| Bklst 03/01/2007
SLJ Mar 2007
|Summary, etc.:|| A baby sister must wait to grow up before doing big sister things, such as ballet dancing and eating spicy Korean food.
Search for related items by subject
Sisters > Fiction
Growth > Fiction
Korean Americans > Fiction