Plaid to the bone / created by Jon Scieszka ; adapted by Amy Court-Kaemon ; adapted from the teleplay by Peter K. Hirsch.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||JF SCI (Text)||30032010403241||JUVENILE FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0061116424 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 95 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 1st HarperTrophy ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperTrophy, 
- Copyright: ©2007
|General Note:|| "Based on the television series!"--Cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| In search of The Book, Joe, Jodie, and Anna warp back to fourteenth century medieval Scotland where they help Lady Agnes battle the English and fight off Mad Jack one more time.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Time travel > Fiction.
Scotland > History > 1057-1603 > Fiction.
Cartoons and comics.
Search for related items by series