- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||E HAN (Text)||30032010394721||JUVENILE PICTURE BOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0763619205 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 17 cm + 1 magnifying lens
- Edition: 1st U.S. small hardcover ed.
- Publisher: Cambridge, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 
- Copyright: [©1997]
|General Note:|| Originally published: Boston : Little Brown, c1987.
Magnifying lens inserted in pocket inside front cover.
|Citation/References Note:|| PW 07/08/2002
|Summary, etc.:|| The reader follows Waldo as he hikes around the world and must try to find him in the illustrations of some of the crowded places he visits.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Voyages and travels > Fiction.