Four friends at Christmas / story and pictures by Tomie DePaola
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||E DEP (Text)||30032010393038||JUVENILE PICTURE BOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1416906975 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Edition: 1st Aladdin Paperbacks ed.
- Publisher: New York : Aladdin Paperbacks, 2005.
- Copyright: ©2002
|General Note:|| Originally published: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, c2002.
|Summary, etc.:|| Mister Frog is usually asleep at Christmas time, but this year his good friends make sure that he has a wonderful holiday.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Christmas > Fiction.
Frogs > Fiction.
Animals > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.