Crispus Attucks : hero of the Boston Massacre / Anne Beier.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||J 921 ATT (Text)||30032060030621||JUVENILE NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 082394106X (library binding) :
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations, color map ; 23 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Rosen Pub. Group, 2004.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 31) and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| Introduces the life of Crispus Attucks, a former slave who died in the Boston Massacre, a fight between the British and American colonists that occurred before the American Revolution.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Attucks, Crispus, -1770 > Juvenile literature.
Attucks, Crispus, -1770.
Boston Massacre, 1770 > Juvenile literature.
African Americans > Biography > Juvenile literature.
Boston Massacre, 1770.
African Americans > Biography.
Search for related items by series
- Primary sources of famous people in American history
- Primary sources of famous people in American history.