Ten lessons to transform your marriage : America's Love Lab experts share their strategies for strengthening your relationship / John M. Gottman, Julie Schwartz Gottman, & Joan DeClaire.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0516/2005019645.html - Table of contents
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0634/2005019645-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0634/2005019645-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||306.81 GOT (Text)||30032010377627||ADULT NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1400050189 :
- Physical Description: xii, 275 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Crown Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2006
|Formatted Contents Note:||
"All you ever do is work!" -- "Will we ever get over your affair?" -- "After all the crises in our lives, we don't feel close anymore" -- "You never talk to me" -- "You don't care about my dreams" -- "You're so distant and irritable all the time" -- "I shouldn't have to nag!" -- "There's no passion, there's no fun" -- "We only have time for the kids now" -- "You're not satisfied unless there's some drama".
Search for related items by subject
Married people > Psychology.