- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||J 745.54 DON (Text)||30032060030159||JUVENILE NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0836840461 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Edition: North American ed.
- Publisher: Milwaukee, Wis. : Gareth Stevens Pub., 2004.
|General Note:|| Previously published in 1997 under the title: Papercraft.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 31) and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| Information about the history of paper and its uses accompanies instructions for making different types of papers and objects such as flowers, trays, lanterns, and more from paper.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Paper work > Juvenile literature.
Paper, Handmade > Juvenile literature.
Decorative paper > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series