- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||J 745.54 DON (Text)||30032060030159||JUVENILE NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0836840461 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 32 p. : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Edition: North American ed.
- Publisher: Milwaukee, Wis. : Gareth Stevens Pub., 2004.
|General Note:|| Previously published in 1997 under the title: Papercraft.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. 31) and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| Information about the history of paper and its uses accompanies instructions for making different types of papers and objects such as flowers, trays, lanterns, and more from paper.
Search for related items by subject
Paper work >
Paper, Handmade > Juvenile literature.
Decorative paper > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series