- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||JF COW (Text)||30032010452438||JUVENILE FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781580891813 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 1580891810 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 206 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Watertown, MA : Charlesbridge, c2008.
|Citation/References Note:|| Bklst 07/01/2008
SLJ Nov 2008
|Summary, etc.:|| During a severe drought in Mesopotamia in 2600 B.C., when their parents can no longer support them, Jomar and his sister Zefa are sent to the city of Ur, where Jomar is apprenticed to a goldsmith and Zefa must try to find a way to keep from becoming a slave. Includes author's note on the history of the region.
Search for related items by subject
To 634 >
Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Apprentices > Fiction.