We're very good friends, my sister and I / written and illustrated by P.K. Hallinan.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||E HAL (Text)||30032010442173||JUVENILE PICTURE BOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780824953867 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 082495386X (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 24 p. : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Nashville, Tenn. : Ideals Children's Books, c1989.
|General Note:|| Originally published: Chicago : Childrens Press, 1989.
|Summary, etc.:|| A child explains the reasons why he and his sister are such good friends.
Search for related items by subject
Brothers and sisters >
Stories in rhyme.