Duke Ellington / written and illustrated by Mike Venezia.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||J 921 ELL (Text)||30032010442421||JUVENILE NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780516445403 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0516445405 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 32 p. : ill ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: Chicago : Children's Press, c1995.
|General Note:|| For children in kindergarten through 3rd grade.
|Citation/References Note:|| Child Cat 17th
|Summary, etc.:|| Traces the life of the internationally acclaimed musician and composer who helped popularize jazz music.
Search for related items by subject
African Americans > Biography.
Search for related items by series
- Getting to know the world's greatest composers
- Venezia, Mike. Getting to know the world's greatest composers.