Frederic Chopin / written and illustrated by Mike Venezia.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||J 921 CHO (Text)||30032010441407||JUVENILE NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780516265346 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0516265342 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 32 p. : col. ill. ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Children's Press, c1999.
|Summary, etc.:|| Describes the life and work of the nineteenth-century Polish composer who invented beautiful music for the piano and new ways of playing it.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Getting to know the world's greatest composers
- Venezia, Mike. Getting to know the world's greatest composers.