Up for renewal : what magazines taught me about love, sex, and starting over / Cathy Alter.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0833/2007042817-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0833/2007042817-s.html - Sample text
- 5 of 5 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Flora-Monroe Township Public Library - Flora||818 ALT (Text)||50825010516275||Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Jennings County Public Library - North Vernon||818.602 ALT (Text)||30653001332477||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Monticello-Union Township Public Library - Monticello||NONFICTION 818.602 ALTER (Text)||37743001734393||Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|
|North Madison County Elwood Public Library||817.6 ALT (Text)||30419101081418||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Schricker Main Library||818.6 ALT (Text)||30032010440847||ADULT NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780743288408 :
- ISBN: 0743288408 :
- Physical Description: 322 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition: 1st Atria Books hardcover ed.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books, 2008.
|Citation/References Note:|| PW 04/07/2008
|Summary, etc.:|| With a failed marriage just one of her poor decisions, Alter sat down and asked herself what she truly wanted. She discovered that her list could easily be transformed into the cover lines of every woman's magazine-- and decided to spend a year following their advice without question.
Search for related items by subject
Conduct of life >
Women's periodicals > Humor.