Pinky and Rex / by James Howe ; illustrated by Melissa Sweet.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||ABC HOW (Text)||30032010348271||JUVENILE ABC EASY READERS||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0689823487 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 38 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Edition: 1st Aladdin Paperbacks ed.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Aladdin Paperbacks, 1998.
- Copyright: ©1990
|General Note:|| Originally published: New York : Atheneum, 1990.
|Citation/References Note:|| Child Cat 18th
|Summary, etc.:|| Rex and her best friend Pinky, each the proud possessor of twenty-seven stuffed animals or dinosaurs, find their visit to the museum and its gift shop complicated by Pinky's little sister Amanda.
|Target Audience Note:|| 490 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Museums > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Toys > Fiction.
Search for related items by series