Pinky and Rex / by James Howe ; illustrated by Melissa Sweet.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||ABC HOW (Text)||30032010348271||JUVENILE ABC EASY READERS||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0689823487 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 38 p. : col. ill. ; 23 cm.
- Edition: 1st Aladdin Paperbacks ed.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Aladdin Paperbacks, 1998, c1990.
|General Note:|| Originally published: New York : Atheneum, 1990.
|Citation/References Note:|| Child Cat 18th
|Summary, etc.:|| Rex and her best friend Pinky, each the proud possessor of twenty-seven stuffed animals or dinosaurs, find their visit to the museum and its gift shop complicated by Pinky's little sister Amanda.
Search for related items by subject
Friendship > Fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Fiction
Toys > Fiction
Search for related items by series