Letting go of Bobby James, or, How I found myself of steam / Valerie Hobbs.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/bios/hol058/2003056377.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/hol052/2003056377.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Koontz Lake Branch Library||JF HOB (Text)||30141010028310||JUVENILE FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0374343845 :
- Physical Description: 135 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Farrar Straus Giroux/Frances Foster Books, 2004.
|Citation/References Note:|| Bklst 07/01/2004
SLJ Sep 2004
|Summary, etc.:|| After being left by her husband at a gas station in Florida, sixteen-year-old Sally Jo Walker, also known as Jody, makes some difficult decisions and a better life for herself.
Search for related items by subject
Coming of age >
Self-esteem > Fiction
Wife abuse > Fiction
Florida > Fiction