History, manners, and customs of the Indian nations who once inhabited Pennsylvania and the neighboring states.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||970.4 HEC (Text)||30032000051422||ADULT NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0405028539
- Physical Description: 465 p. 23 cm.
- Publisher: [New York] Arno Press [1971, c1876]
|General Note:|| First published in 1819 under title: An account of the history, manners, and customs of the Indian nations.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Indians of North America >
Indians of North America > Pennsylvania > Languages.
Search for related items by series
- The First American frontier
- Memoirs of the Historical Society of Pennsylvania ; v. 12
- Pennsylvania. Historical Society. Memoirs, v. 12.