Marines in Vietnam / Christopher J. Anderson.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Shelby Co PL - Shelbyville Main Library||355.14 AND (Text)||78731000186326||Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||358 GIS (Text)||30032060025530||ADULT NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1853675075 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 72 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: Mechanicsburg, PA : Stackpole, 2002.
Presents an illustrated history of the role of the Marines during the Vietnam War, focusing on the uniforms they wore and the equipment they used.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Marine Corps > History > 20th century > Pictorial works.
Vietnam War, 1961-1975 > History.
Search for related items by series
- The G.I. series : the illustrated history of the American soldier, the uniform and his equipment
- The G.I. series : the illustrated history of the American soldier, the uniform and his equipment.