The magic box : when parents can't be there to tuck you in / written by Marty Sederman and Seymour Epstein ; illustrated by Karen Stormer Brooks.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||E SED (Text)||30032010431812||JUVENILE PICTURE BOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781557988065 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1557988064 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 31 p. : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, DC : Magination Press, c2002.
|Summary, etc.:|| Casey and his father find a special way to share their love when his father has to go away on business. Includes a note to parents.
Search for related items by subject
Fathers and sons >
Separation anxiety > Fiction.