Custer and his commands : from West Point to Little Bighorn / Kurt Hamilton Cox.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||973.82 COX (Text)||36626101732386||Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||973.8 COX (Text)||30032060005805||ADULT NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1853673587
- Physical Description: 72 pages : illustrations (some color), portraits ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: Mechanicsburg, PA : Stackpole, 1999.
|Summary, etc.:|| Presents an illustrated history of General George Armstrong Custer with a short introductory essay examining the key aspects of his short military career, ending with his demise at the Battle of Little Bighorn in 1876.
|Target Audience Note:|| 10-A.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Custer, George A. (George Armstrong), 1839-1876.
United States. Army > History.
United States. Army > Officers > History.
Search for related items by series
- The G.I. series: the illustrated history of the American soldier, his uniform and his equipment ; 16
- The G.I. series: the illustrated history of the American soldier, his uniform and his equipment ; 16.