The war against Germany: Europe and adjacent areas. VOL. 1
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||940.54 UNI (Text)||30032000028396||ADULT NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- Physical Description: xii, 448 pages : illustrations, maps. ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Office of the Chief of Military History, Dept. of the Army, For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.O.P., 1983.
- Copyright: ©1951
"Reprinted 1983," -- p. [iv]
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||World War, 1939-1945 > Campaigns > Western Front.
World War, 1939-1945 > Pictorial works.
Search for related items by series
- United States Army in World War II: pictorial record
- United States Army in World War II. Pictorial record.