Papa Jethro / by Deborah Bodin Cohen ; illustrations by Jane Dippold.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||E COH (Text)||30032010426242||JUVENILE PICTURE BOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781580132503 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 1580132502 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Publisher: Minneapolis, MN : Kar-Ben Pub., 
- Copyright: ©2007
|Citation/References Note:|| Bklst 10/01/2007
SLJ Oct 2007
|Summary, etc.:|| When Rachel asks her Grandpa Nick why he is Christian when she is Jewish, he relates the biblical story of Jethro and his grandson Gershom, who loved one another very much despite their different religious beliefs.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Grandfathers > Fiction.
Religions > Fiction.
Jethro (Biblical figure) > Fiction.
Gershom (Biblical figure) > Fiction.