- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||J 912 WRI (Text)||30032001468443||JUVENILE NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0816067112
- Physical Description: Hardcover : 96 pages.
- Edition: 2006 Edition
Text, photography, maps, and charts cover people and places by continent, providing population statistics, national flags, coins, stamps, etc.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Baker & Taylor
Text, maps, and activities introduce regions and countries of the world to young readers, providing a detailed look at more than thirty separate nations and regions, and covering population, topography, culture, religion, and climate.
- Baker & Taylor
Text, maps, and activities introduce regions and countries of the world.
- Facts on File
Facts On File Children's Atlas, 2006 Edition takes young readers on an exciting trip around the world, one continent and country at a time. Beautifully illustrated and easy to read, this book provides a detailed look at more than 30 separate nations and regions. Each section covers population, topography, culture, religion, and climate. Cultural comparisons provide young readers with an understanding of their peers around the world.
Special features include:
- Full-color maps and striking illustrations of people and places around the world
- Current information on a wide variety of geographical subjects
- Fun quiz questions with references to the maps and text throughout the book
- Endpapers that feature full-color flags of the world and promote interest and a global understanding of other cultures
- Stamps, coins, original artwork, and more.