Beginners' dictionary of Chinese-Japanese characters : with common abbreviations, variants, and numerous compounds / compiled by Arthur Rose-Innes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||495.1 ROS (Text)||30032000133642||ADULT NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0486234673
- Physical Description: ilviii, 507 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: 4th ed.
- Publisher: New York : Dover Publications, 1977.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Chinese characters > Dictionaries > Japanese.
Japanese language > Dictionaries > English.
- Dover PubnsCompiled by a distinguished scholar, this dictionary contains the 5,000 most important Japanese characters, arranged by stroke. For each character, on and kun readings are given in romaji, with full English equivalents, plus important related compounds and pronunciation guides that add up to approximately 25,000 Japanese words. Supplemented with many practical tables.
- Dover PubnsCompiled by a distinguished scholar, this dictionary contains approximately 25,000 Japanese words, including the 5,000 most important characters, plus on and kun readings in romaji, English equivalents, related compounds, and pronunciation guides.