The silver chair / C.S. Lewis ; illustrations by Pauline Baynes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hamlet Branch Library||JF LEW (Text)||30063000003477||JUVENILE FICTION||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 217 p.: illus.
- Publisher: New York : Collier, 1974, c1953.
|Summary, etc.:|| Two English children undergo hair-raising adventures as they go on a search and rescue mission for the missing Prince Rillian, who is held captive in the underground kingdom of the Emerald Witch.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- The Chronicles of Narnia ; bk. 4
- Chronicles of Narnia (Clive Staples), Chronicles of Narnia (Collier Books (Firm)) ; bk. 4.