The Bette Davis Club / Jane Lotter.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Flora-Monroe Twp PL - Flora||LP FIC LOT (Text)||50825010694361||Large Print||Available||-|
|Jay Co PL - Portland||LP AF LOTTE (Text)||76383000441098||Large Print, AF||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781628999365 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1628999365 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 415 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2016.
|Summary, etc.:|| "When Margo's niece becomes a runaway bride --taking with her a family heirloom--her mother offers Margo fifty grand to retrieve her spoiled daughter and the invaluable property she stole. Together with the jilted and justifiably crabby fiancé, Margo sets out in a borrowed 1955 red MG on a cross-country chase and finds herself along the way"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Middle-aged women > Fiction.
Automobile travel > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.