The capture of the Earl of Glencrae : a Cynster novel / by Stephanie Laurens.
- ISBN: 9781455121595
- ISBN: 1455121592
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file).
- Edition: [Library ed.], unabridged.
- Publisher: [Ashland, Or.] : Blackstone Audio, Inc., 
- Copyright: ℗2012
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Matthew Brenher.
|Summary, etc.:|| Headstrong Angelica Cynster is certain she'll recognize her fated husband at first sight. And when her eyes meet those of a mysterious nobleman across a candlelit ballroom, she knows beyond doubt that he's the one. But her heart is soon pounding for an entirely different reason--when her hero abducts her. The eighth Earl of Glencrae has no choice but to kidnap Angelica, the one Cynster sister he hadn't wanted to tangle with. But to save his castle and his clan, he must persuade her to assist him--and he's prepared to offer marriage to seal the deal!
|Source of Description Note:|| Hard copy version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Kidnapping > Fiction.
Marriage > Fiction.
FICTION > General.
|Genre:||Downloadable audio books.
Search for related items by series
- The Cynster bride series ; bk. 3
- Laurens, Stephanie. Cynster bride series (Blackstone Audio, Inc.) ; bk. 3.