Dino-Mike and the dinosaur cove / written & illlustrated by Franco.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood Public Library - Greenwood||JEC AUR (Text)||36626103741443||JUV New Early Chapter Books||Available||-|
|Kendallville Public Library - Kendallville||KID FIC AUR Dino #6 (Text)||37516002020456||Kid Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781496524904 (library binding)
- ISBN: 149652490X (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781496524942 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1496524942 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 123 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Stone Arch Books, a Capstone imprint, 
- Copyright: ©2016
|Summary, etc.:|| Mike Evans and his best friend, Shannon, pursue the dangerous Mr. Bones to Australia, where he has reanimated an Allosaurus and may be seeking more complete dinosaur skeletons to bring to life--but they discover that actually he and his sister have a more profitable scheme in mind.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series