- 4 of 4 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Benton Co PL - Fowler||914.6 STE (Text)||34044000878635||Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|
|Peru PL - Peru||TRAVEK 914.6 STEVES (Text)||53069000454372||TRAVEL BOOKS||Available||-|
|Plainfield-Guilford Twp PL - Plainfield||914.6048 Steves 2016 (Text)||31208912435403||non-fiction||Available||-|
|Zionsville PL - Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Branch||914.6 STEVES 2016 (Text)||33946003080418||Nonfiction . 2nd Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1631213156
- ISBN: 9781631213151
- Physical Description: 479 pages : color maps, color illustrations ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Berkeley, CA : Avalon Travel, 2016.
|General Note:|| Includes indexes.
|Summary, etc.:|| Rick Steves Best of Spain puts the very best of Spain in your hands, with Rick's straightforward, time-tested advice in an easily scannable format so you can quickly find what you need on the go. With Rick's strategic tips on saving time and money, you'll worry less about your trip and focus on enjoying the experience--whether that's joining the locals at a riveting flamenco show or enjoying a plate of tapas.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Spain > Guidebooks.
Spain > Description and travel.
- Baker & Taylor
Offering a charming introduction to European travel based on the popular PBS travel series, these entertaining travel guides provide inside information on where to visit, what to see and do, where to stay, great places to eat and how to get around quickly and economically, along with a close-up look at local culture, self-guided walking tours, fun side trips and excursions, colorful maps and more. Original.
- Perseus Publishing
Hit Spain's can't-miss art, sights, and bites in two weeks or less with Rick Steves Best of Spain!
- Expert advice from Rick Steves on what's worth your time and money
- Two-day itineraries covering Barcelona, Madrid, Toledo, Granada, Andalucía's White Hill Towns, and Sevilla
- Over 60 full-color maps and vibrant photos
- Rick's tips for beating the crowds, skipping lines, and avoiding tourist traps
- The best of local culture, flavors, and haunts, including walks through the most interesting neighborhoods and museums
- Trip planning strategies like how to link destinations and design your itinerary, what to pack, where to stay, and how to get around
- Suggestions for side trips to Montserrat and Figueres, Basque Country, Santiago de Compostela, El Escorial, Segovia, Salamanca, Córdoba, and Spain's South Coast
Planning a longer trip? Rick Steves Spain 2018 is the classic, in-depth guide to exploring the country, updated annually.
Time for a quick getaway? Colorful Rick Steves Pocket Barcelona is perfect when you have a week or less.