On the sapphire's trail / author: Katherine Ferrier, Florian Ferrier ; iilustrator: Katherine Ferrier.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Akron Carnegie Public Library - Akron||jf (Text)||75253000051892||Juvenile Graphic Novels||Available||-|
|Perry County Public Library - Tell City||J Graphic FER (Text)||70621000437924||Juvenile - Graphic Novel||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781467785853 (lb : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781467795739 (pb : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 40 pages : color illustrations ; 29 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Graphic Universe, 2015.
|Summary, etc.:|| "The characters of Hotel Strange are busy planning a music festival, until thieves kidnap Marietta and Mr. Léclair. Kiki and the others must solve the mystery of a missing sapphire to save their friends, and the festival!"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Kidnapping > Fiction.
Festivals > Fiction.
Mystery and detective stories.
Search for related items by series