- ISBN: 9781465432964
- ISBN: 1465432965
- Physical Description: 1 online resource : color illustrations
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : DK Publishing, 2014.
|General Note:|| At head of title: LEGO Mixels.
|Summary, etc.:|| Join the fun with these curious LEGO creatures who can split, mix, and combine with each other to create unique new characters. LEGO Mixels are the brand-new LEGO theme for 2014 that ties in with Cartoon Network animations. Level 1 DK Readers feature read-together stories for children just beginning to learn to read. These books contain short, simple sentences, simple vocabulary, word repetition, and large type. Strong visual clues and special picture dictionary boxes help children with new words. Lively stories feature characters and topics that are familiar to young children.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on vendor-supplied metadata.
Search for related items by subject
LEGO toys >
LEGO toys > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- DK readers. 1, Beginning to read
- Dorling Kindersley readers. 1, Beginning to read.
- Beginning to read.