Continuation of the national emergency with respect to certain terrorist attacks : message from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the national emergency declared in proclamation 7463 with respect to certain terrorist attacks on the United States of September 11, 2001, is to continue for one year beyond September 14, 2015, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-58 (Text)||00000106182033||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"September 10, 2015."
Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Publishing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Terrorism > United States > Prevention.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 1st session ; 114-58
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-58.