Continuation of the national emergency with respect to export control regulations : communication from the President of the United States transmitting as required by Sec. 202 (d) of the National Emergencies Act, 50 U.S.C. 1622 (d), notification that the national emergency declared, with respect to export control regulations, in Executive Order 13222 of August 17, 2001 is to continue in effect beyond August 17, 2015.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-55 (Text)||00000106182066||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
|General Note:|| Shipping list no.: 2016-0009-M.
"Referred to the Committees on Foreign Affairs."
"September 18, 2015."
|Reproduction Note:|| Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Publishing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
Export controls >
National security > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 1st session ; 114-55
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-55.