Continuation of the national emergency with respect to the former Liberian regime of Charles Taylor : communication from the President of the United States transmitting a notification that the national emergency, with respect to the former Liberian regime of Charles Taylor, originally declared on July 22, 2004, by Executive Order 13348, is to continue in effect beyond July 22, 2015, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-48 (Text)||00000106182314||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
|General Note:|| "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"July 20, 2015."
Shipping list number: 2015-0317-M.
|Reproduction Note:|| Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Publishing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 1st session ; 114-48
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-48.