Continuation of the national emergency with respect to transnational criminal organizations : message from the President of the United States transmitting a notification that the national emergency with respect to transnational criminal organizations, originally declared in Executive Order 13581 on July 24, 2011, is to continue in effect beyond July 24, 2015, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1701-1706.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-49 (Text)||00000106182306||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
|General Note:|| "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"July 21, 2015."
Shipping list number: 2015-0317-M.
|Reproduction Note:|| Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Publishing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
Transnational crime >
Organized crime > Prevention > International cooperation.
National security > United States.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 1st session ; 114-49
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-49.